Friday, May 15, 2009

Hold on a minute!

I'm sure some have heard the recent news of children found abandoned in Addis who have been matched with a family having their court cases put on hold. Baby G is a baby that was abandoned only not in the city of Addis. We don't know how this will affect us, if at all, but we feel pretty confident that we'll be O.K. I just have a sense of peace in my heart about it. I don't know why, but God is telling me we won't be included in this mess. There are investigations that will have to take place surrounding all of these said cases to make sure that they were truly abandoned children. Of course we want the most ethical circumstances permeating throughout this adoption, and so should everyone else. So, once again if it takes longer to get her - so be it. She is ours and we are hers and God is directing the whole sequence of events.

No comments: