Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Down and Out

The inevitable bleeding has now begun. I awoke at 4:00 a.m. on Thursday (5-3) to a small bleeding episode. The Big Guy rushed me to the hospital and here I sit. The bleeding has pretty much subsided, but I am here until baby M is born. The surgery is still scheduled for 5-17 unless another bleeding episode occurs. I may not be able to post much here, but I will let everyone know what happens eventually. I am not bound to the bed, but I cannot leave the floor I am on. So, theres a lot of reading and T.V. watching going on. It isn't really as bad as it may seem, but I can't go outside until I leave the hospital. We had another ultrasound yesterday and baby M is already 6 pounds 9 oz! We can expect he will be another 1/2 pound next week at delivery. So, I'll post details when I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana, please take care! I'll be thinking of you and hoping things go smoothly -- it's great that baby M is so big. I can't wait to hear you're both home safe and sound.

I hope you're able to eat something other than hospital food...:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dana, just checking in to see how you're doing. I hope all is well with you and the little guy -- and that you're not bored out of your mind!

When you get a chance, would you mind emailing me at awing (at) zianet (dot) com? There is something I want to tell you (no big deal, but it's something I can't post :) ).