Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Summer Rocks!

My sister and I successfully made it to and from the Bon Jovi concert in Chicago this past weekend. Here's a little slice of heaven for us all to enjoy:













We'd finish out the world tour with him if money and time permitted! I think we all probably feel that way (even a little bit). Bon Jovi ROCKS!!

We saw a good movie this weekend dealing with the HIV situation in Africa, and the very reason why so many children are abandoned from the disease. The movie is called Yesterday, it's very good. Other than that not much to report other than we have hit the 3 month mark for waiting. Yay for us.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Dana,
I saw Bon Jovi when they were in DC a few months ago. It was on my list of things to do before the baby comes home. It was an awesome show!