Monday, July 03, 2006

Second Trimester


Just entering week 10 today. I'm assuming (perhaps enthusiastically) that we are now transitioning into the "second trimester" of waiting. I hope this doesn't mean weight gain and mood swings. I don't think I could handle another 50 pound weight gain! That is also the glory of adopting you don't HAVE to gain weight, it's optional. My option: not gonna do it.

We had a fabulous weekend which was centered around my grandma Lois turning 80. I hope I am as beautiful as she is when I turn 80. She had a huge party with a great turnout of people. It's a great testimony of your life when you have that many people that still love you so much.

I am keeping my time full of my son, and spending some quality time with him doing fun things. Some of our adventures last week included fishing with wrenches with string attatched (he has an amazing imagination) and driving his "truck" around the block as I was a passenger in his boat. We successfully lauched our boat into the "water" and caught several large fish - strictly catch and release. Hopefully this week's adventures will be just as exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you -- and hoping the waiting times decrease, rather than increase!