Wednesday, June 02, 2010

June

June is the month that will mark the one year anniversary of bringing baby G home. It will mark the anniversary of shoving clothing and supplies into suitcases, and packing and repacking for a trip of a lifetime half way around the world. June will mark the anniversary of when we became a family of 5, a family including a daughter, and the dawn of insanity. In this past year, we have added a child, bought a new house, and I graduated nursing school. Too much in one year, but nothing I would change. We have had CHALLENGES, sad times, happy times, and times when I questioned my mothering skills (and still do). 3 children is crazy - much crazier than 2 - 'nuff said. I cannot get enough of African adoption stories, even though I am living one. I sit crying at my computer reading blogs of people at every stage in the process. I mourn the loss of that process, but do not think I would have the strength to do it again. I am maxxed out at 3. Maybe in another life...

Here's the chaos, love, and children that make my heart happy





3 comments:

Kristy said...

(late) congrats on your one year. It is a crazy ride, but so worth it!

Missy said...

Hey girl - can you email me? Question re your flab reduction :)

missydoll at gmail.com

Unknown said...

inklinometre deneyi

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.

inklinometre deneyi