Saturday, March 14, 2009

Embarrassing

It is so embarrassing and discouraging when someone sends you pictures of a child and asks you if it is your child and you cannot say for sure. The picture is plain as day, but I do not recognize my own child! No, I do not have a brain injury (that I know of). All I have is a picture of her from nearly 3 months ago. We all know how much babies change in the first year of their lives. It is making me sick. Please pray for quick travel for us to get this child before she's a sassy teenager.

On a side note, we constantly say that flippity acts like a teenage girl. I got confirmation from my Dr. last week of such. He asked him to climb up on the table and he did his 'teenage girl' exasperated sigh, and the Dr. said "boy, you sound like a teenage girl". VALIDATION! I am living in the house of drama.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hey! Yes, I LOVE that video! I have the shirt too! :) That is what spoke to my heart more than anything while I was over there..the joy of the people and that video just sums it all up so amazingly well. We found out about them about 6 months ago and got involved with them. We are friends with the director of the Mocha Club. They are an awesome organization.