Friday, January 23, 2009

You have been cordially invited to a pity party...

Come on and call already! It's not hard, there's just 10 little numbers on the phone to push, anyone can do it. Ring phone ring!

I am not waiting well now. Ever since we were told that we are getting close to a referral, well you know what happens. I didn't want to be this kind of waiter. I want to be occupied, in control, and calm. I wanted the call to catch me completely off guard. I have PLENTY to keep me busy, yet my mind can only focus on getting a referral. For the love of God, there are agencies with waiting babies simply because they don't have enough applicants. Why can't that be our agency? I have been good.

Tomorrow marks the 3 year anniversary of the day we turned our very first application in. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 LONG YEARS! Don't you think it's about time that WE get the call?

Thanks for coming to my party, I have to go check to see if the phone is working properly now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the expectations, isn't it? That's what made me crazy! Hope the call comes SOON -- you've been amazingly patient.